Ordering Information & FAQ
- Use our Booking Form to reserve shows
- We have always given price breaks to schools that order several programs and/or prepay
- You are NOT obligated for any of the programs you express an interest in UNTIL satisfactory dates have been approved by your school
- Recommended audience size is usually between 300-350 students per assembly. Larger audiences restrict student participation, limit visibility, and impair hearing at the back of the auditorium.
Requesting Specific Dates:
- Our prices are inexpensive because we sell the programs a year ahead of time, and therefore are able to give each talent a reasonably attractive route or schedule. If you require a specific date, we will have to charge far more than the list price.
Sending of Dates and Times:
- During the month of May we route all the programs that have been reserved for the following year, and these dates and times are sent out in early June! If any of these assigned dates or times conflict with your calendar, let us know immediately, and we will work on these conflicts during the summer. In routing over 5,000 programs, it is sometimes impossible to spread the selected programs out to your satisfaction, in which case we will offer you an alternate program, date, and time.
Length of Programs:
- The programs usually average 40-45 minutes in length. Using the school hours that the schools provide, we try to begin programs at the beginning of class periods. With closed noon hours becoming more prevalent, it is imperative that the school is ready to start the program at the TIME ASSIGNED! Three weeks before a program is to appear at your school, an announcement letter will be sent to you, reminding you of time, date, and fee and asking for your evaluation of the program. This evaluation form and check are then to be sent to the bureau office.
- Three weeks before a program is to appear at your school, an announcement letter will be sent to you, reminding you of time, date, and fee and asking for your evaluation of the program. This evaluation form and check are then to be sent to the bureau office.
- We feel that our programs are of the highest quality anywhere in the U.S., and back that up with our guarantee. No payment required, if you are dissatisfied for any reason.
Substitution of Programs:
- Because we sell our programs a year ahead of time, it means we contract our talent two years ahead of time. This means that we inevitably have to substitute for a program from time to time because of illness, family problems, a talent making it "BIG", etc. We will always notify you of any change we make, and you will always have the option of refusing the substitute.
Bad Weather or Acts not Given:
- Please call us at (800) 255-0084 if your school is being closed for any reason, or if the talent is late showing up at your school. Many times, a quick adjustment can be made so that you can have the program after lunch instead of before, the next morning, etc. Our performers are very dependable, but sometimes have car trouble, get sick, etc., and by working together, we can usually work out a suitable alternative for you. If you have pre-paid for a program, and we simply can't reschedule it for you, then we will immediately refund your fee.
Copyright © 2012 Bureau of Lectures & Concert Artists, Inc.
Sanders Software Consulting Inc. - Web Design, Development and Hosting